Beginners Guide To Using Binance (Buying ALTcoins)Hello, Today I am going to give you newcomers a walkthrough on how to setup and use Binance.
Lets Get Started...
- First you may ask.. What is Binance??
Binance is a Cryptocurrency Exchange that focuses on Crypto-to-Crypto Trading. Which means that unlike other exchanges that exchange "Fiat" or Traditional Currencies (USD,EUR,etc.) for Cryptocurrencies, you would instead exchange your Bitcoin or Ethereum for Lesser Known ALTcoins and Vice-versa. Binance is a quick and easy way to get into ALT coins if you already own some Cryptocurrencies, and don't worry, you don't have to keep your coins on the exchange, it allows you to send your individual ALT coins to your personal wallets and secure them.
STEP 1 - Preparing your Computer for Cryptocurrency TransactionsThis is a step most people do not think about. I have been reading more and more about MalWare,Spyware and keyloggers that are specifically targeting Cryptocurrency transactions. If your computer is infected, you could easily lose your cryptos before you even get started. Do some virus scans, malware scans and make sure your antivirus is up to date. I can not stress this enough, make sure your computer is secure before you begin trading cryptos.
STEP 2 - RegistrationOnce you have a secure PC for setting up your account, you will want to go to Binance.com. Here is a SCREENSHOT of what you will see when you first go to the Binance Website. Make sure when visiting the binance website you check the lock symbol in the address bar too make sure your at the correct URL and that the site is Secure. Registering is simple. Enter the Email and Password you would like to use and hit register. You will receive an email with a verification link, once you verify your email, your account will be registered.
STEP 3 - 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication)When you first login you should be greeted by this SCREEN. Depending on how secure you want your account to be, I highly suggest you enable Two-Factor Authentication. What 2FA does is creates a random 6 digit number that changes every 30 seconds. You will also need this code on top of your email and password to login. So if someone does somehow manage to steal your password, you will still be safe as long as they do not have your 2FA device. The only option available is by Google Authenticator which is available for both Android and iOS Smartphones.
Once your ready to begin click the Google Auth Button and it will bring up this SCREEN
- Download the Google Authenticator App on your smartphone/tablet. You will see a + symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. Choose the "Scan Barcode" option and scan the 2FA Backup Key. It should now list a 6-digit number and show binance.com and your email. This code will change every 30 seconds. Make sure you back up your 2FA code (secret key) and keep it for safe keeping. DO THIS BEFORE you enter your login password and 2FA code from the app in the right hand side of the screen. Once you have entered both your password and current 2FA code from the app, 2FA will be enabled. Once you have your account setup, secured, and you have backed up your 2FA barcode, your ready to make a deposit.
STEP 4 - Making a deposit
- In order to start trading or buying ALTcoins you are going to have to fund your account. Hover your mouse over the "funds" tab and click on "Deposits and Withdrawals" Here's a screenshot
- You are going to be met with a wall of different coins. Type in the search bar in the top left the coin you want to deposit. Binance uses two main pairs for trading. Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH). Lets use Bitcoin in this example since it is the most popular, although, at the moment it is quite expensive to send and receive.
- Type "Bitcoin" into the search bar in the top left hand side of the Deposits and Withdrawals Screen and click on deposit. You will be now see a screen that has a Bitcoin Wallet Address. This is your Binance Bitcoin Wallet and is the address you want to send your bitcoins in order to trade them for other coins. You simply send your Bitcoins from your wallet to your Binance Bitcoin Wallet the same way you would make any other bitcoin transaction. You can check the transaction by going to "History" which is under the "Funds" tab, or by checking the wallet address on a Block Chain explorer. Once you get your first confirmation it will show up in the history tab and you will receive an email notifying you that your account has been funded.
STEP 5 - TradingBefore you buy your first coins you will want to grab yourself a few Binance Coins or BNB to pay for trading fees. In order to take advantage of the 0.05% trading fees you will need have some BNB. If your only doing small trades, I suggest just buying 1 or 2 BNB to get a feel of how much each trade costs. One of the main reasons to do this is because binance does not allow you to trade in small decimals, so if it ends up taking your fees from the coins your trying to buy, you will be left with untradeable dust. Say you buy 110 XRP and do not have any BNB to pay for the fees. Your fees will now be 1% of the total amount or 1.1 XRP. So you will have 108.9 XRP and will be unable to trade the 0.9 XRP back to Bitcoin or Ethereum. This 0.9 XRP is considered "Dust". Binance is apparently working on a solution to this. Buying BNB is easy. From the Exchange Screen find the BNB/BTC pair (if you deposited Bitcoin) and place a market order to buy some BNB. The method will be the exact same as shown below.
Once you have some Bitcoin or Ethereum loaded into your account your now ready to trade it for other coins. I'm assuming at this point you have done your research and know the coins you want to get into. In this example we are going to use a popular cryptocurrency called XRP or Ripple. Hit the "Exchange" Button on the top left of your screen and go to basic. It will bring up a screen with charts and a bunch of green and red numbers. HERES AN EXAMPLE
There are two types of orders you can make:
If you want to sell your ALTcoins back to Bitcoin or Ethereum then place a market sell order or limit order at the price you want to convert them back.
- Market Order - A Market Order is simply buying it at the current "ASK" or market price. This is the simplest order as it doesn't involve any thinking. Just enter the amount of coins you want to buy and press the big green "BUY" button. Once the order goes through you will see the coins you bought in your available balance.
- Limit Order - A Limit Order is where you can set your own BUY price. Say you think it will go down a bit before it goes up, so you set your limit order a bit lower then the current price in hopes of getting a discount. The prices you see on the chart shows the current price of the coin in relation to the Bitcoin (BTC). Be aware that it will only trigger and make the buy if it hits the price you set in your limit order.
STEP 6 - Securing your new coinsDepending on if your strategy is too buy and hold, Once you buy your coins you will want to secure them by sending them to the individual wallet made for the coin you bought. In our case we just bought Ripple XRP. So you go back to your "Deposits and Withdrawals" under the "Funds" tab in binance and type in the search bar the coin you want to send out.
Make sure you have the right coin and hit the "Withdrawal" button. You will be brought to a screen where it wants you to enter your wallet address. Here is an example from the "Toast" website Your address would be the string of random letter and numbers above the barcode. Copy and Paste this into the address bad where I labeled "Your Address Here" USE THIS SCREENSHOT AS A REFERENCE Any withdrawal transaction will also be recorded under "History" under the "Funds" tab. Your coins should now show up in your toast wallet.
Be sure when you are researching a coin to buy to also do some research on what wallets are available and how secure they are. Although there are multi-currency wallets, typically you will have 1 wallet for each different coin.
Binance bietet neben dem Webinterface, das ihr auch über einen Browser mobil aufrufen könnt, auch eine Smartphone-App und ein PC-Client an. Nur iOS-Nutzer müssen noch etwas auf eine App im App ... In this guide on how to get a bitcoin wallet, we’re going to use the web-based wallet at blockchain.com as an example. Blockchain is one of the most trusted and fastest-growing companies in the bitcoin space, and their wallets have been downloaded over 44 million times. It offers a free wallet, either as a mobile app or as a web-based wallet. While these aren’t the safest way to store your ... Make sure you take a screenshot of your holdings, “JUST IN CASE”. Philip 3 years ago Reply. Same situation here with me. I have not been able to do any withdraw at all! Furthermore, they have continually ignored all my tickets. There are so many issues with the support that I don’t know where to begin. Binance staff very lacking in English is the heart of the matter and I’m very ... Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume Once you have a secure PC for setting up your account, ... You simply send your Bitcoins from your wallet to your Binance Bitcoin Wallet the same way you would make any other bitcoin transaction. You can check the transaction by going to "History" which is under the "Funds" tab, or by checking the wallet address on a Block Chain explorer. Once you get your first confirmation it will show up in ... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Bitcoins kaufen • KOSTENLOSES Demo-Konto, um den Handel mit Bitcoins unter realen Bedingungen zu üben • JETZT TESTEN • Echtzeitkurse und BTC Umrechner - Kryptowährungen werden gerne auch als digitales Geld bezeichnet und basieren auf Kryptographie und Blockchain. Der Bitcoin ist die führende Kryptowährung mit der derzeit höchsten Akzeptanz. BRD is the simple and secure way to get started with Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. BRD Rewards About Partners Blog Support Careers. 8:00 pm Total Assets $72,051.53. Bitcoin $65,756.03. $15,545.16 per BTC 4.23 BTC Ethereum $3,639.31. $446.98 per ETH 8.142 ETH BRD $287.60. $0.06 per BRD 5000 BRD DAI $227.25. $1.01 per DAI 225 DAI Bitcoin Cash $2,141.34. $255.53 per BCH 8.38 BCH ... Natürlich können Sie - wenn vorhanden - auch Bitcoin nutzen, wie im folgenden Screenshot zu sehen. Im nächsten Schritt müssen wir unser Kryptogeld an unsere passende Wallet-Adresse auf Binance ... Außerdem zeigen wir dir wie du dir ein Binance Coin Wallet erstellst und deine BNB dort sicher aufbewahrst und vor einem Hack oder Phishing -Angriffen schützt. Den aktuellen Preis von Binance Coin findest du in unserer BNB Chartübersicht. Du findest außerdem die Preise von Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple oder Litecoin in unserer Chartübersicht, die über 2.000 Altcoins beinhaltet. Der Binance ... Its HD bitcoin wallet app was originally only available for iOS but an Android version was released in 2016. It’s easy to use and ideal for beginners. This wallet includes the option to buy bitcoin, so it can double as an exchange. Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency available. Copay . iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux, Chrome. Copay is a product of BitPay, makers of a popular bitcoin ...
[index]          
Subscribe for more crypto videos: http://bit.ly/2pB9wNS In this video, I try to cover the importance of holding your own private keys. Coinbase, Circle, and ... Luno helps you buy Bitcoin and Ethereum in three easy steps: 1. Sign Up here - https://www.luno.com/invite/Y9UKZ - Sign up for a free Luno Wallet on web, iOS... Rents due, but you spent all your fiat on bitcoin? Well, BitPay can fix that... Just send BTC to BitPay and ADD FUNDS to your Visa! EASY! Visit BITPAY.COM Ta... Trust Wallet & Binance - The Future of Storage Today I discuss trust wallet & their integration with binance. The wallet will function with their DEX & allow... Kostenloses & Sicheres Bitcoin Wallet - Electrum - https://electrum.org/ 🐃 Bitcoin & Co. einfach kaufen (inkl. 10€ Bonus) https://talerbox.com/go/bison/?ut... Binance PC/Mobile/ Web based platforms Introductions & Tutorial ... To buy bitcoins or Ethereum using Credit card from UAE, Kuwait, Saudi arabia, Bahrain and Qatar here: https://www.Bitoasis.net ... #bitcoin #crypto #binance #huobi #cryptocurrency #btc #altcoin #altcoins #bnb #ethereum #eth #bestcrypto #hodl #chico #blockchain The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Exodus wallet is an extremely secure way to store your bitcoin offline on your PC or MAC. Secure free download from official site http://exodus.io Want to GR... How to Create Binance US Bitcoin Wallet - Duration: 6:50. Mike J Anthony 22 views. 6:50. I Tried Creating A $100,000 Shopify Dropshipping Business In 7 Days *LIVE* - Duration: 40:17. ... Bitcoin Hack Private key on PC live proof 2020 ... Script, Bitsler 0.1 btc to 1 btc, Binance hack, Bitcoin millionaire 2020, Cryptotab Script, MicroCryptoSoft, Primedice hack bitcoin, Bitsler hack ...